Monday, March 5, 2012

Disney Day 6- Epcot

Our last day in the parks we went to Epcot.








We got to meet some more characters and even Mommy and Daddy got a picture with me and Mickey Mouse.






Me and Lolli got a picture with Minnie Mouse








We then had a breakfast with the princesses. I loved our character meals!






















Showing off my muscles with Mulan

Marie from the Aristocats

Alice in wonderland was funny and asked me if I like to talk to flowers.







Mary Poppins asked me if I flew to Disney on an umbrella, how silly.




The Finding Nemo ride was great. We then walked through the aquarium and went to the talking turtle show.




These birds were so silly and kept saying, "mine, mine, mine."




We also rode the Soarin ride which was kinda like parasailing. Very neat! Mommy, Daddy, Lolli and Brent rode some other big rides that they said were fun. We ended the day with the fireworks show.












We had a fantastic trip!!

No comments: