Monday, March 5, 2012

Disney Day 5- Sea World

Day 5 we went to Sea World. Loved it!!!




Meeting Shamu






The dolphin show





Couldn't believe you could surf on a dolphin




I fed the sharks with Daddy and Brent.






Watching the killer whale show









Brent sent in a picture of me and it got put up on the big screen (lower right corner).






I was completely fascinated by the whales








The sea lion show was hilarious









I loved the polar bear. Mom told me to pick out a stuffed animal at the gift shop, and I picked out the polar bear. She was thinking I would pick a whale or dolphin since we were at "sea" world, but no I wanted the polar bear.




One of my favorite things was this whale kid roller coaster. Think I rode it 4 times.




I became a little ham and kept doing some funny poses.

No comments: