Monday, March 5, 2012

Disney Day 4- Magic Kingdom

Day 4 also happened to be Valentine's Day. We first had to swing by Hollywood Studios and ride the Toy Story ride, because we didn't get a chance to the day before. We barely had to wait going first thing that morning and it was great. As you ride through the ride you are playing a video game and compete against whoever else is in your car. I rode with Lolli and Pop, and I won!!! Mommy said she was winning in her car the whole time, but somehow in the end Daddy pulled it out for the win in their car. It was a very neat ride and I was glad we went back to ride it.





Then we were off to Magic Kingdom to finish seeing everything there. We rode the Pirates of the Caribbean, Peter Pan's Flight, and took a Jungle Cruise. Then I got to dress up in my Cinderella princess dress and meet some of the princesses!










We were told that they promised 2 princesses to be in the theatre. When I saw there were 3, including Cinderella, I was thrilled!!! I did a very silly excited dance.










Me and Cinderella










Me and Sleeping Beauty






Me and Belle





After we met them, we went over to meet Tinker Bell



We also met one of her fairy friends




It was then time for the parade.


















After the parade, we got to meet a couple more princesses and their princes.






Me, Aladdin, and Jasmine




Me, Ariel, and Prince Eric









After meeting everyone, I decided to change back into my regular clothes. I then rode the magic carpet ride and the silly camel spit on me! I thought it was hilarious and wanted to play in some more water in the heat.












Mommy, Daddy, Brent and Lolli went on Space Mountain while I played with pop. We ate some dinner and then went to the Haunted House. I loved it and wasn't scared at all. We then went over to the Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor. Mommy actually got to be on screen and it was so funny!! We finished the night with the fireworks show.

No comments: