Monday, March 5, 2012

Disney day 3- Animal Kindom and Hollywood Studios

Day 3 started at Animal Kingdom with a Safari!
















Pop got me my own pin trading necklace and pins. The idea is to trade pins with characters and workers, but I liked my pins too much to give any of them away.





Very neat tree that we actually got to go in and watch A Bug's Life Show in 4D




We had a very yummy character breakfast at Tusker House in Animal Kingdom. Donald welcomed us.




I dressed up as Minnie Mouse for our meal.

Daisy was there




So was Mickey. He gave me a bunch of kisses since I was dressed up like his girlfriend.






Goofy was also there and got us all to dance around the restaurant with instruments.






Very happy walking with Lolli and Pop after our meal. We then went and saw the Lion King show.




After the show we go to meet Minnie!! She liked my outfit.






We then went on to Hollywood Studios. We got there in time for the parade and I got to take my own pictures.

Love Boo

Thought the dancing dog was so funny.

Great Toy Story float



We saw the Little Mermaid 3D show. I just loved all the shows and all my cool classes.



We then got to meet some more characters like Pooh!



And the awesome Incredibles




Mommy and Brent were the only brave ones to ride the Tower of Terror and said it was a great ride. I like hearing everyone scream that was on it.

No comments: