Monday, March 5, 2012

Disney Day 2- Universal Studios

We went to Universal Studios on the 2nd day. It was a little cold that day, which I am sure people who go there in the crazy heat of the summer would not be happy about me complaining about the cold. We had a great time. Mommy and Daddy said that may have been their favorite of the the parks.








Me and the guys in front of the Universal ball







I got to meet Dora and Diego







and Curious George. We also went to his town. There was a great Woody Woodpecker kids roller coaster in this area too. I think I rode it 3 or 4 times. We also rode the E.T. ride, which scared me a little bit.







Loved Dr. Seuss world and all the rides there.





Horton






We all loved the Harry Potter section and got some yummy fudge there. Mommy and Brent went on the big roller coaster and said it was great.









Hogwarts Castle was so neat!





In front of the Simpson's ride











Mommy, Daddy, Lolli, and Brent rode some other big rides and said that The Mummy and The Simpson's rides were great. I stayed and played with Pop. We also all saw the Shrek 4-D movie which was funny and the Twister ride which was a little scary but neat. Fun day!

No comments: