Monday, March 5, 2012

Disney Day 1

Disney was amazing!!!! Here is the day by day details of my trip. Lolli and Pop, thank you so much for this wonderful and memorable experience! Love you! Mommy said she still hasn't gotten the pictures that Lolli took and may add some to these later, so check back to see if any of these post are updated with more pics. Oh and she said to excuse some of the quality of the pics that were taken with her phone.






Arriving











Me and Mommy taking a picture of Mickey in our hotel












I was so excited when we arrived






After waking up from my nap, we went straight to the Magic Kingdom to see Cinderella's Castle!







Me pointing out the castle to Daddy







The beautiful castle!







Me and Daddy in front of the Castle


The first ride we went on was the Mad Hatter's Tea Party tea cups. I had fun, Mommy got a little dizzy.










We also had to go on the classic, It's a Small World



Me and Mommy got our picture taken inside of Cinderella's Castle






I also got to meet my first princess and get my first autograph in my book. It was of course my favorite, Rapunzel!!!













They did a neat light show on the castle




We had a great first day and finished it with the incredible fireworks show!




I was exhausted

No comments: