Monday, November 2, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Thursday we went to the pumpkin patch in Hayden with Mrs. Britney and Lillian. We had a ton of fun. We were worried about the weather at first, but it turned out to be a beautiful day. I loved all the animals, the hayride, and all the yummy food (funnel cakes).

Just admiring the scenery

Playing peek-a-boo

Mommy attempting to get a picture of me and Lillian


I liked taking my picture with these funny cut-outs


Enjoying and capri sun

Checking out the ponies. I was too little to ride this year, maybe next year.

Me and Lillian on the hayride


Me on the hayride


In the hay maze

Patting the pumpkin

Trying to find the perfect pumpkin


Found it!


Me and Mommy on the hayride back.


The big turkey at the petting zoo


Some chickens

The pig

1 comment:

Hunter, Andrea, Colten, & Faith said...

Brooklyn is getting so big!! She is so cute!