Thursday, October 22, 2009

LSU Fish Fry

Last Saturday we went to the LSU Fish Fry. Pawpaw is the Vice President of the Alumni here and of course the food is always good. I did have to wear my Alabama gear to show my pride especially since it was homecoming. Although I was in crimson and white everyone still loved my outfit. It was very cold, but I had fun anyway. Aunt Ra Ra carried me around a lot and even gave my a pixie stick which I loved. I do have to give a Roll Tide shout out, but LSU fans do know how to throw a party.

Aunt Ra Ra and me
I got to take a swing at the pinata.
Collecting the candy
Pawpaw helped me pick up some candy
I had so much fun picking up the candy the first time that I wanted to dump it out and do it again.
Aunt Ra Ra giving my a pixie stick

Not so sure about it.

I actually like it after all

No comments: