Friday, November 20, 2009

We have been busy as usual around here and today we are heading out to Dothan for Josh and Shelley's Wedding. A couple of weeks ago, we went to their wedding shower and had a blast. I met Natalie and we had a good time playing together. Can't wait to see her again this weekend! I am also very excited about dressing up and dancing. I have been practising and even went to another wedding last weekend and danced up a storm. Mrs. Meagan looked beautiful and I keep calling her a princess. Her wedding was so much fun, I really can't wait for the one this weekend.

Uncle Jay and Aunt Ra Ra are keeping Dakota for us while we are out of town. We went to take her to the Vet for some shots and to get cleaned up before going to Ra Ra and Jays house. I thought it was hysterical that she was riding in the car with us and laughed the whole way there. I guess I didn't realize we were going to leave Dakota at the Vet for a little while. I got really upset when the came to take her and was sobbing uncontrollably and kept saying "No, my 'kota". After it was explained to me I calmed down but all day kept asking to go back and get her. I was very excited when we finally did and then kept telling Dakota I loved her.

Me and Natalie meeting at the shower
We became quick friendsOur hugging went a little far and we took a little tumble

Just showing off how long my hair has gotten
Practising my dance moves for the weddingsThe girls at the wedding
Enjoying some cake at the wedding
Me and Emma not really wanting to take a pictureChecking out the dance floorI made several friends to dance with

Dancing with Meagan the beautiful princess



Oh, I am also getting excited for Christmas and trying to spread the cheer!

Last but not least, ROLL TIDE. This is me enjoying the game with the boys.

No comments: