Monday, November 2, 2009

Dr. Brooklyn says Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!!!!! Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween. I had a blast. I was dressed up like a Doctor and my parents wore scrubs so we were all coordinated. I even had me own name badge with my picture on it. We made a few stops. First we went to Lolli and Pop's and I got some candy, pumpkins, and even a light up pumpkin to trick-or-treat with. We then went to Mike and Emily's. I had so much fun handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters with Uncle Mike. I told each one thank you, bye bye I luv you. Mommy said they may have been a little confused by my affection. We ended the night at Grandma and Pawpaw's at their annual Halloween party. My Aunt Ra Ra's friends little girl Cassie was there. We had a great time playing together. She is a little older then me and is going to be a big sister soon. How fun! Can't wait till next year!

Trick-or-treating with Lolli


Handing out candy


Me and Cassie, instant best friends
Me and Cassie dancing with Ra Ra



Big Hugs

Coloring together
Checking out the decorations together

Us and Aunt Ra Ra

Ok, so I know this is a strange picture, but there is a story behind it. I happened to look up and see this arm and leg hanging there towards the end of the night. I said "oh no, Pawpaw feet!" I got a little upset thinking it was Pawpaw and they had to go get him so he could show me he was ok. I now think it is funny, but not at the time.


No comments: