Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wedding Weekend

I had such a blast at Shelley and Josh's wedding. Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Carruba, hope y'all are having a wonderful time on your honeymoon. Wish I could have seen the ceremony, but you know how hard it is for me to be quiet and sit still that long. Also, I guess you really didn't want a repeat of the rehearsal and me running down the aisle during "Here Comes the Bride" ha ha. See you soon.
Family Picture
Wanting to be in the guy's picture

Me and Daddy, of course I take after him closing my eyes


Shelley and the guys


Dancing, I was one of the first on the dance floor and the last one on the dance floor. Thanks Uncle Mike for requesting "Party in the USA."

Natalie and I dancing



Dancing and showing off my "princess" dress



Me and Natalie entertaining ourselves during the wedding ceremony





Me and Natalie playing at the rehearsal dinner







Me and Uncle Wally swimming at the hotel




No comments: