Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Aunt Ra Ra! I had fun spending the whole day with you. Thanks for helping to blow up my ball pit.

Me and Mommy have been going to storytime at the library. I really enjoy all the great stories and fun music. I even participate more then my mommy thought I would. Grandma is going to take me tomorrow since Momma has to work tonight.

My daddy was in Nashville all weekend, I missed him so much. Me and Mommy hung out all weekend and had a girls night with friends Saturday night.

I have really been talking and singing a lot lately. Mommy said she can't even keep up with all the words I have learned to say. I have started counting this week. I more or less just throw out random numbers, but at least I am learning them.
Me and Aunt Ra Ra on her Birthday after she blew up my ball pit.
Very excited at storytime!

Checking out the other children at storytime

Sporting my Hoover Library name tag.

No comments: