Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter and other fun pictures

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Mine was great. I went to both grandparent's house, got some great presents, ate some yummy food, and had fun hunting eggs. Here are some fun Easter pictures and others from the past week.
Me and the bunny that is bigger then me

Hunting eggs with Pawpaw

Checking out my Easter basket

Playing with the tea set I got for Easter. I was amazed at how easy it was to get Pawpaw and Uncle Jay to play tea party with me. I haven't perfected my pouring skills yet, but I am working on it.
Playing on the computer in the library like a big girl.Me and Lillian chasing each other
Having quiet reading time after we wore ourselves out


Mommy was so excited to finally be able to get my hair into a ponytail. Daddy said it is his favorite hairstyle so far.




The guys having fun in my ball pit Saturday night. We have some crazy weekends around here.

This is a picture of the dove that has built a nest outside our front door. The attacked Daddy the other morning. He at first wanted to knock the nest down, but then felt bad because we think they may have some eggs. We are going to wait and see. Hopefully, we will have some baby doves soon.

No comments: