Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Not much going on here. I did enjoy spending the day with Pop and Lolli, hope ya'll have a wonderful trip to Alaska. Daddy has been really busy studying for some test. Can't wait tell he is done with his test and he can play with me more. My new favorite phrase for this week is "Oh, Gosh." I am also saying all done, shoes, socks, blanky, come on, brush teeth, night night, ahh man (from Dora), and will try to repeat anything. I am getting pretty good at following directions like going to get a ball or book and going to the bathroom when asked if I am ready for a bath. I like to give hugs and have been really kissy and snuggly lately, Mommy is loving it. I also love to get out of the house and do things. Last week I brought Momma her shoes and said "come on, lets go bye bye." Next week is the last week for Mother Goose storytime :(. I guess we will have to find other things to do. I am very glad it is getting warmer and we will be able to do more things outside.

This is what happens when Daddy is watching me while Mommy takes a nap before work. I thought it was neat to take all the balls out of the ball pit. I did put them all back when I was done though.
Just some fun pics




Tying to open the blinds and see Dakota outside.




1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Check out my blog, I gave you an award!