Monday, March 30, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Present

Saturday me and Mommy went to an Easter Egg Hunt at the Ford's house. I had a blast playing with everyone and hunting eggs. Mommy couldn't believe how good I was at hunting and collecting eggs in my basket. The eggs had some great prizes inside, thanks Mrs. Allison. I also loved playing in the blow-up ball pit they had at the house. I didn't really want to share it, but it was fun once I did. I hope my parents will get me one for my house.

I did get an early Easter present. I got a awesome Barbie 4 wheeler. I have been driving it around the house even though Mom doesn't really think it is an indoor toy. I love to chase Dakota with it. Can't wait for Easter to see what else I get!
Collecting my 1st egg!
Looking to see how Taylor is doing
Getting the hang of it

Look at Taylor with all those eggs!

Lillian helping me out

Showing Lillian all the eggs we collected

All of us kids playing in the house

We all noticed the camera now

Me checking out the blow-up ball pit



Excited I got in. The static made my hair stand straight up!


Throwing the balls out
Me and Lillian discussing the idea of sharing the ball pit

I decided it was a good idea to share

We even read in the ball pit

Me and my Barbie 4 wheeler



I got distracted by this flower and decided to give it to Mommy

No comments: