Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Luckily, I never did get sick. My parents were very relieved.

I have been walking all over the place and actually trying to run sometimes, especially when chasing Dakota. I love going outside now that it is a little warmer. Can't wait for the pool this summer. My top phrases are probably bye bye, see you and here you go. I still say thank you a lot also. I love to try and sing, and was singing in the tub this morning. I was singing to the top of my lungs "BABY, YEAH" and clapping of course. Mommy thought it was funny to style my hair in the tub. You can really tell how long my hair is. We keep debating on getting it cut, but Mom and Dad don't think I will really sit there for someone to cut it. I have been learning to feed myself with utensils. I haven't quite perfected it yet, but Mom and Dad said I am doing pretty good. I go back to the doctor next week, so check back to see how much I have grown.
Bath hair do
Feeding myself with a spoon




Oh, forget it my hands are so much easier!

I will hold on to the spoon, but my fingers work just as well






No comments: