Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Well, Mommy has been really sick. She got a stomach virus this weekend. Dad had to take her to the doctor Sunday and they gave her some medicine to feel better. She said she was scared to get near me because she didn't want me to get sick. I missed her and all her kisses. She is feeling better now, but can't go back to work until Wednesday. She is taking care of me today, but still no kisses. Yesterday, Grandma kept me while Mommy cleaned all the germs out of the house while still feeling bad. Glad Mom is feeling better, but can't wait to get all my hugs and kisses back.

This weekend up until the point Mommy got sick was good. Ms. Diana from D.C came in town and we went to lunch Friday with some other friends. They then went to some tennis games (Davis Cup). Saturday we went to the park and ate lunch with some friends. I had fun with Lillian and Kearstyn. Saturday night I stayed with Grandma and Paw paw while my parents went to dinner with Diana and everyone else. Then Mommy got sick about 1a.m.

I have been walking a whole lot more lately. Yesterday evening, we went outside and I walked around on the grass, driveway, and sidewalk while Daddy pulled weeds. I am still working on my ABC's and now say HIJK. I also have been saying bye bye, see you. I like to try to sing along to music and clap my hands especially in the car. I go back to the doctor in about 2 weeks and can't wait to see how much I have grown.
Weeeeeee!
Look what I just came down!

Me and Kearstyn playing by the slides.


Looking for a play partner


Me and Lillian playing tic tac toe





No comments: