Friday, March 20, 2009

Oak Mountain

Today Daddy was off work so we had a family outing. We went to Oak Mountain. I loved the petting zoo and seeing all the animals. I went baaaa at the sheep and quack quack at everything else even though they don't make that sound. We also went over to the beach and it was my first time in the sand. I had a blast. I really hope we get to go to the real beach this summer. I am just loving this warm weather. Last night we went over to Grandma and Pawpaw's. We had a lot of fun. I had pawpaw laughing so hard he was crying. I can say Pawpaw, Ra Ra (Aunt Robyn), more, drink, milk, and your welcome now also. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Me and the pony

Sitting with the baby goats
Talking to the baby goat
Petting the sheep

Our favorite Goat

He was the friendliest goat

Petting the big goat

Petting the little goat


The white sheep all together.

The black sheep all alone, ha ha

Uncle Wally's favorite farm animal, the pigmy goat.

Our favorite donkey with his collar on.
Peacock
Peacock spreading its feathers on the barn
Piggy

Fun at the beach in the sand!




Fun with Paw paw!


1 comment:

Allison said...

those are such cute pictures! Where did you get your white sandals? I love them!