Monday, December 20, 2010

Introducing Cooper!

I just love my new puppy dog, Cooper. I think he is so precious. Him and Dakota are starting to become pals too. I don't think Dakota was too crazy about having another dog in the house at first, but now she like to play with him. My parents are very excited that he sleeps through the night and knows how to use the bathroom outside. He has had a couple little accidents in the kitchen, but they say he is just a baby and is doing very well to be so little. He got a good report at the Vet yesterday and they said he weighs 12lbs 8oz. I can't wait to play with him more and more as he gets bigger.



First bath. He didn't like it very much.



One of Mommy's favorite pictures. Pawpaw and Cooper bonding.

Dakota and Cooper playing


I had to join in on the fun.

I then wanted a picture with my "kota"

Here is a video of me and Cooper playing

Here is Dakota and Cooper playing

No comments: