Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Friday was my 3rd Birthday! We went to see Tangled at the theatre. I love watching movies and also love me some popcorn. Later we went to dinner and then went to look at Christmas lights. When we go home, I had one present to open and it was the Despicable Me dvd. I think the Minions are adorable and funny. We watched the movie and then went to bed. Saturday was my big Birthday Party! Everyone came over to E-Maw and Pawpaw's to celebrate with me. Look for my surprise present towards the end of this post. Thanks everyone for coming and for all my awesome gifts!


At the movies!
Seeing my princess bounce house. It was shaped like Cinderella's horse and carriage. It had a moonwalk, slide, and ball pit! I thought it was so cool!



I enjoyed having my friends Cassi, Kara, and Lillian play with me.



Great action shot of Lillian



Kara is so sweet and so cute

Even E-Maw joined in on the fun

Pawpaw was so silly when we had to clean up



We had some yummy food

and my favorite strawberry cake





I had so many great presents!



My big surprise was a......

PUPPY!


His name is Cooper

Isn't he adorable?!

He has been so sweet and liked me immediately





Here is the video of me opening him. I wasn't so sure at first. I guess I just wasn't expecting my present to be alive.

No comments: