Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Eve

We had a wonderful holiday season! We were very busy, so I haven't been very good at keeping up the blog. I will try to catch up but it will take a few post.

Christmas Eve I came down with a cold that lasted through Christmas. I ran a fever and had a very runny/raw nose, so you may notice my handy wipe in a lot of the pictures. Despite being sick, I managed to have a great time.

We started off Christmas Eve at E-Maw and Pawpaw's house for a yummy lunch. We then went out to eat with Cooka, Lolli, Pop, Uncle John, Aunt Kerrye, Barry, Tony, Mommy and Daddy. After dinner we went over to Cooka's to open presents and have dessert. I got a new reading game that I just love. I also got some awesome play food that you can actually cut apart and it will go back together.

Here are some pictures of the day:









Cooka and her grandsons

No comments: