Friday, December 10, 2010

O Christmas Tree!

So, we finally decorated for Christmas this year. Not finally got around to decorating this year, but finally decorated for the 1st time since I was born. Yes, we know this is a very sad fact. However, we did get the decorations up early and had them done the weekend after Thanksgiving. In any case, I am very excited about it and love all the decorations. If you come see me the tree will be the first thing I show you. I just love it and make my parents turn the lights on all the time. I hope they keep working through Christmas.

The only thing I don't like about Christmas is Santa. I refuse to go see him and sit in his lap, and have threatened to cry if someone makes me. I don't even want him to bring me gifts, because I don't want him in my house. I even went as far as to say that I didn't need any presents. Mommy told me that he can just give the presents to her and she will bring them in the house, I guess I am ok with that.

Well, here are some pictures of some of our lovely decorations. Hope you enjoy!




On of favorite ornaments. Strawberry Shortcake of course!

This one is one of my 1st Christmas ornaments. It says, "How Delightful" said Pooh "to be so brand new." Very appropriate considering I was born just a week before Christmas.

Cute and simple 1st Christmas ornament. I love that it is a bell.

Just being silly with my little tree that sings and has a train that goes around it.

No comments: