Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Little Helper and Little Quirks

So, if you know me very well you know that I am a little quirky. Mommy says I have something called OCD, like my daddy. Not sure what that is, just know that I like to count things, organize, and clean. I also get a little out of whack when things just aren't right. Like, if my clothes don't match or fit. I don't think I have mentioned on here before, but my quirks caused a little issue when it came to potty training. A couple of weeks ago Mommy tried to get me to use the potty. I was all about the potty, just scared I would mess up my pretty new panties. Therefore, I started holding my pee and even went 20 hours without peeing. Mommy had to call the doctor and they said I needed to go back to diapers and wait a little while before trying again. This was my later conversation with Mommy:

Me: "Mommy?"
Mommy: "yes"
Me: "You member (remember) when I tried to use the potty?"
Mommy: "yes"
Me "Diapers made it all bedder (better), no more dirty panties!"

Mommy said I was crazy and she could wash the panties, but I am not so sure yet.

Well, my newest thing is I want to do everything like Mommy and Daddy or anyone else big for that matter. I am really into cooking. My Aunt RaRa gave me the cutiest little apron to wear. I also have gotten to where I like to carry a bag/purse like Mommy. I have my own cell phone too. Yesterday, I asked if it was nap time yet and she said yes if I wanted it to be. So I headed back to bed. She was about to pick me up and put me in bed and I yelled wait. She let me down and I ran and got my cell phone. I said "phew, I need to put this here" and sat it beside the bed. Mommy thought it was funny, but I was just doing like her and Daddy. Mommy also says I talk more then anyone she knows, and that is saying a lot if you have met E-Maw and Ra Ra. Oh well, I guess that is just me!

Here I am in my new apron, helping Mommy cook.


Here I am helping Mike play the guitar.


Very excited about the jam session.


Carrying my bag, ready to go shopping

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That is precious! How sweet is it that she helps you cook?! Love the apron.