Monday, May 24, 2010

4 8 15 16 23 42



Welcome to the DHARMA Initiative!
Last night was the highly anticipated series finale of Lost. I stayed with my grandparents so my parents could watch it in peace. So, I was not actually there for it, but my Mommy told me about it and showed me these pictures. Josh and Shelley had everyone over to watch and went all out ordering DHARMA gear and even a DHARMA cake. My parents seemed to have enjoyed it, eventhough they are disappointed the show is now over.



The guys in their DHARMA jumpsuits.

The Cake! Wish I would have gotten some of that.


Josh proudly displaying his DHARMA jumpsuit and water.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Love the pictures! You could have taken some Dharma cake home for Brooklyn!

Amanda said...

That is awesome! We love LOST!