Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mommy I love you. Happy Mother's day to my Grandmothers, I love you too. Happy Mother's Day to all the other Mommies and Mommies-to-be also.

Special note from Mommy:

Just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to my incredible Mom and Mother-in-law. You both have helped make me a much better mother.

And to my beautiful daughter Brooklyn: Thank you for making me a mom. I have dreamed of being a mother most of my life and you are more beautiful and wonderful then I could have ever imagined. You make me laugh everyday. You make me see things in such a different way that is incredible. Even when we have a bad day, it is better then any day without you. I love you so very much and I am looking forward to seeing what you become.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: