Saturday, May 1, 2010

Daddy's Birthday and Girls' Lunch

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!
Today is my Daddy's Birthday! We went over to Lolli and Pop's for dinner and cake! I helped Lolli make the icing for the cake and it was sooooooooo yummy! Hope my Daddy had a wonderful birthday.
Me helping Daddy open his birthday present. Cooka came over too! It was great to see her. She even brought me some books even though it wasn't my birthday. Thanks Cooka, I love you.
Mommy, Daddy, and Cooka


Concentrating on making icing for the cake.




Friday, we went to lunch with some of Mommy's friends from work. I had fun with everyone and baby John, who is just so cute! As always I love Mrs. Lyndsey and also love her sister Natalie, I wanted to leave with them. Mommy said they could keep me anytime ;)

Me, John, Lyndsey, and Natalie


Me and Baby John


No comments: