Monday, February 1, 2010

Bye Bye Paci!

I am a big girl and gave up my paci tonight. Mommy tied it to a balloon and we let it go. I know I may get upset at times (esp. bedtime) without it, but will be a big girl and move on. At least I still have my blanky and bunny, which my Mommy and Daddy said I didn't have to give up anytime soon. They are so proud and I even called my grandparents and told them and they are also very proud. I got M&Ms as a prize and they are my favorite. Yea me!
Balloon carrying away my paci!

I have been into sun glasses lately. I guess I am getting ready for warmer, sunnier weather. I wore my sunglasses on the car ride and all through Publix the other day. Then today I tried on some at the store.
How do these look? Maybe a little to trendy? A little large also.
I had them upside down at first, but figured it out.


Me and Lillian had a fun time at lunch and shopping today. We got the yummiest milk shakes at Flip Burger Boutique at the Summit. If you haven't been their you should go try it out. The shakes come out with smoke coming out of them, it is crazy!



Me and Lillian also had a good time at Homewood Park the other day when the weather was nice. I loved the bridge, waterfall, and climbing up the rock steps.
















1 comment:

Shelley said...

Loved the pacifier trick! I will have to save that one for the future!