Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2 Year Check Up!

Today, we finally made it to my 2 year check up. Yes, we were a little late going with the holidays and all. I now weigh 24lb 9oz and am 34in long. I am in the 20th percentile for weight and 40th for height. So, still on the small side, but what can you expect with my parents and all. They said a predictor of adult height is to double a child's height at 2, so that would predict me to be 5ft 8in!!!! I really don't think I will make it to that height but I guess we will have to see. I am still having some tummy issues, so they started me on a daily medicine to help with that. I also have to wait a little while before using the potty like a big girl because of my tummy, I guess I will get there eventually. I don't really like the doctor's office, but did ok. I was scared they weren't going to let me put my clothes back on. That was worse then getting the shot really. I guess that is about it for now. Maybe we will do something fun soon.

No comments: