Monday, February 8, 2010

Princess Brooklyn

Mom said it was a little too cold to do much today, so we decided to stay home and play. She got out some dress-up clothes and I dressed up like a princess. It was a lot of fun pretending to be a princess.







Like my Princess slippers?




This is me trying my first corn on the cob. It was very yummy. Even though I am wearing a Halloween bib it was yesterday before the Super Bowl. I guess E-Maw just can't put away all the Halloween stuff.


This is me wearing all of Lolli's jewelry.


One of the few times I let Mommy put my hair up. We are going to get it cut tomorrow, so check back for some post haircut pics.








Patiently waiting for our food and milkshake. As you can see from the pictures I progressively got a little more impatient.











At least I didn't melt down.

No comments: