Saturday, February 13, 2010

Haircut

So, we went to get my haircut Wednesday. Mommy was kinda worried about how I would behave, and even more so when I was throwing a fit in the car on the way there complaining that my outfit didn't match. I am a little particular or as mom says it OCD, not sure what that means. I even told the hairstylist I didn't match. She said I did, but I am just not so sure about that. Anyway, I did very well and sat still for the lady to cut my hair. Mommy was very impressed and proud. She said it was the first time anyone had ever asked her if I was always that quiet Ha Ha!!!! She said Brooklyn and quiet don't usually go together.


Mommy couldn't believe I even let her blow dry my hair.




So, here is the final result. What do you think? They finish it off with a sparkle star on my face, glitter in my hair and some yummy smelling spray in my hair that smelled like cupcakes!

Me and Lillian then got to model on the runway.

We felt so cool!



I did have a back up plan in case I didn't like my hair cut.


1 comment:

Shelley said...

She did indeed match that day! Love her new haircut!