Monday, December 14, 2009

Santa and other updates!

So, I went to see Santa the other day, not to fond of him yet. Maybe I will like him more after he brings me some presents! Now every time I see the picture I say, "Brooklyn sad, crying in Santa's lap."
I do like all the Christmas decorations though, and enjoying riding around at night looking at all the lights.

Being a little mischievous at the family Christmas Party.


Just lounging around with Bunny


I was pretending the boppy was a train and saying, "choo, choo, all aboard!"





I know Uncle Josh didn't much like my last post, so this picture is for you. It is hard to tell but it is a train setup of Harry Potter's Hogwarts School. Thought you might enjoy it.


Having fun digging for fossils with Lillian at the McWane Center.





I really liked the light dusting of snow we got and even built a small snowman at Pop and Lolli's house. Now I like to wear my hat and gloves around the house.







Watching Daddy play video games when he takes a break from studying.







No comments: