Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Pictures!

Hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas! We had an excellent one. I really racked up on some presents.
These are the few pictures of me in my Christmas outfit. I managed to have an accident at Pawpaw and E-Maw's and after washing and drying it, I spilt a whole cup of apple juice on it when we got to Uncle Sean and Aunt Kelli's house. So, I ended up wearing a robe and PJs the majority of the day.
Me in my robe with my antlers on
"Say Cheese!" Thanks Aunt Fran for my kid proof digital camera.


Me and Daddy are going to have a lot of fun with his new Rock Band game.Singing some Taylor Swift with JordanPlaying in my tent/tunnel Lolli and Pop gave me.Love my rocking horse, thanks CookaPlaying ZippityThe girls with their Christmas Flair!

The dogs were exhausted after a long day,


and so was I!

No comments: