Sunday, December 27, 2009

Houston Pictures!

I had so much fun on my trip to Houston, Texas. Thank you so much Cammy for letting us stay at your house and Hannah for giving up your room for me and Mommy. I loved see everyone and all the wonderful food. I hope we can all get together again soon.

Me and my cousins playing the piano. I loved the piano!





Playing with Dobson
I really liked Dobson's built in doggy house and he was nice enough to share it with me.





Celebrating my Birthday again. Thanks Cammy for the yummy ice cream cake.


Uncle Lou reading me some books. I also sometimes call him Uncle M&M because he always had m&ms ready for me. I liked playing with the nativity. I still don't understand the whole Christmas story, but am getting there. I do know the baby is baby Jesus. The robes kinda confused me and I thought one of the wise men was Tinker Bell. This King I thought was trying to give a high five and carried it around saying, "high five."We had a huge crab/shrimp boil one night. Here is Uncle Phil holding up one of the King Crabs.Playing in the sand box at the Mexican restaurant we went to one night.Playing B-Ball as I call it. We went to Kemah one day. It is like a fair on the bay. I loved the rides, shops, and seeing the water and boats.On the Farris WheelView from the Farris Wheel

The three brothers were a little warn out and took a nap.

This is how Mommy got me around the airport on the way home.

No comments: