Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Presents

Back in November, Me and Mommy met some friends and had a blast making some Christmas presents with my handprints, footprints, and fingerprints. We couldn't share them with everyone, because we didn't want to ruin the surprise. So, here are the pictures of some of the items we made now. Mommy and I thought they turned out wonderfully and everyone loved them. Dawn with Dawn's Creations did an excellent job. Let me know if you want to know how to reach her. Oh, and the pictures in the frames are from some that Lyndsey Cunningham took back in October that I also didn't post to not ruin the surprise. She is a awesome photographer and you can check out her website on my links.







The football players are my fingerprints and the field is my footprint, it may be hard to tell from this picture.






My parents liked this platter so much, the ended up getting one for themselves

Here are some of the excellent pictures Mrs. Lyndsey took back in the fall. We we have to have some more done when it gets warmer.






1 comment:

Holly said...

So happy to see how your ceramics turned out. I even like the Alabama ones! And the pics that Lyndsey took are great as usual!