Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hope everyone is well, we just been busy as usual around here. I am loving football season and seeing everyone on the weekends. Hope Alabama keeps the winning up.

I am still loving to dance and sing. My new favorite song is Miley Cyrus "Party in the USA." I am also a little copy cat and everyone has to watch what they say around me ha ha.

I guess that is all for now. Can't wait for Halloween and trick or treating. I just love all the pumpkins and 'boos.' Hope you enjoy the pictures.


My long pig tails
My new purse. I put it on my shoulder and then tell everyone bye.




We went to lunch twice this week with Mommy's friends from work. I loved seeing everyone and new baby John.


Mrs. Holly and Baby Addison. I call her the happy baby because of a picture on her blog. She is a very happy and pretty baby.

Mrs. Mary, Laci and Addison. Laci was making sure she still had a hand on her Mommy while she was feeding baby Addison. I know how she feels. I am much better about Mommy holding other babies, but use to get really jealous.


Sweet Laci with her beautiful red hair.


Me and Laci, not really cooperating for a picture.



Me and Mrs. Sheila, Mommy and baby John. He is so cute and so sweet. I loved his Halloween outfit!

Mommy and baby John.


Mrs. Lyndsey, John, Mrs. Sheila, Mommy and Me.

Mrs. Sheila, Mrs. Lyndsey and baby John.


Great picture of Mrs. Lyndsey and baby John.

Daddy showing me how to rub Dakota's belly

Me giving Dakota a hug.


Just being sweet in my PJs that Mommy loves.


Another picture in my PJs


Shopping day with Lillian








Trying to read Mommy's book. I didn't like it because it doesn't have any pictures. How boring.
Almost 2 and still like to lay on my boppy.

Comparing my hand at the park.

Dancing on stage at the park

Just shopping, I like to push the stroller more then riding in it.




No comments: