Monday, October 5, 2009

Sorry it has been so long

Sorry no post lately. Our computer broke a few weeks ago and Mommy couldn't figure out how to upload pictures to the new computer. Daddy finally figured it out, so we should be back on track.

We have been enjoying football season and cheering on the Tide.

Mommy hasn't been feeling too great lately so is in the hospital for a couple of days getting checked out. I don't like Mommy being sick. She said they have started her on some medicine now and is starting to feel better. Can't wait for her to come home and us to get back into a routine. I am having fun with Grandma and Pawpaw, while Mommy is getting some rest.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. Here are a bunch of pictures from the last couple of weeks.

Showing off my Alabama hounds tooth hat

Being a little ham





What do you think?


Playing in the water at the park. I got soaked and had to go get a bath and change clothes at Grandma's house.





Me and Lillian got so dirty but had so much fun!


We went back to the splash pad with Mrs. Mary and Laci a few weeks ago. It was a blast, I just love the water. I also liked playing momma with Laci.




















I am really into acting like a little mommy lately. I like to put my baby in the highchair and pretend to feed her goldfish and give her a drink.


No comments: