Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Zoo and Swim Lessons

We have had another busy/fun week around here. Monday night Mommy got cancelled from work and Daddy was on call but managed to get some sleep. So, Tuesday we got to go to the Zoo. We watched the Sea Lion show and of course saw all the other animals. Oh, and I got to ride the train for the first time. I had so much fun on my day out with my parents.

Wednesday, after storytime at the North Shelby Library, we went by St. Vincent's One-Nineteen and signed me up for swim lessons. I went to my first class today. It was so much fun. I learned how to kick, splash, blow bubbles, and climb out of the pool. Can't wait for next week.
I had a great time at swim class, eventhough this picture doesn't show it. I was a little worn out after class.
Riding the Train at the Zoo

Funny little goat who thought the bench was a good place to stand.


Petting the goat

One of the big cats at the Zoo

All the crazy monkeys

Me watching the monkeys


The big sea lion during the show

No comments: