Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to everyone and especially my Mommy.

We had a busy weekend around here. Two of my great uncles came in town. Uncle Phil came in from St. Louis and Uncle Lou from Texas (hope he didn't bring the swine flu with him). We had a big family dinner Friday night and the LSU crawfish boil on Saturday. I didn't eat any crawfish but was interested in watching them crawl around. Maybe next year I will give one a try. I did like the pinata and hula hoop. My mommy actually won the Mother's day give away which was exciting.

Today we of course made the rounds. First we went to Grandma's and Pawpaw's for lunch with everyone. Then we ended the day at Pop's and Lollie's for dinner. It was great to be able to see my Great Grandmothers Cooka and Momma also. Love you all!

Pawpaw helped me find the bat for the pinata

Pinata here I come


Gathering up some candy with the kids

Trying to figure out this hula hoop with Uncle Jay's help
Me and my Great Uncle Lou. He managed to spoil me and get me hooked on M&Ms over the course of just one weekend.

Coloring with my Great Uncle Phil, who also contributed to spoiling me over the weekend.


Just playing


2 comments:

Sheila said...

looks like ya'll had fun! What did you win?

Cammy said...

Hannah is driving me nuts about wanting to meet her...and I quote.."Mom, I am not kidding, she's sooo cute and I don't get to see her! Waaaa" You need to come to town and get me out of my misery.