Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pawpaw's Birthday and Mimi's Memorial Coffee

Happy Birthday Pawpaw!!!!!! I had a wonderful time at your party Saturday night.

I have also had a wonderful time with my Great Aunt Vicki who has been in town from New Orleans since Friday.

Sunday we had a Memorial Coffee for my Great Grandmother Mimi. We miss her very much and it was nice to have all our friends and family come together to remember her.

Monday we celebrated Memorial day with a traditional bar-b-que. I then spent the night at Pawpaw and Grandma's since my Momma was going to work. Grandma and Aunt Vicki then took me shopping today. I had a blast. Hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend too!

Having a good time at Pawpaw's Birthday Party!
Pawpaw showed me how to make the car zoom!




We gave Pawpaw a gift basket full of goodies. I then thought it was fun to carry my blanky around in the basket that was bigger then me.


Talking on the phone


Sitting like a big girl at the Memorial Coffee


Kinda had a lean going on


Playing with my toes

Rocking with Brother Harris. He was good friends with my Great Grandparents and also married my parents. Him and Mrs. Ruth mean so much to me and my family.

Me listening to him tell stories about my family.

No comments: