Sunday, June 22, 2008

What a fun weekend! I spent the night at my grandparent's Wednesday and Thursday because my mom had to work. After she got a nap Friday, we went to the pool. Dad came and met us straight from the hospital in his scrubs, so he couldn't get in and play. He did take some pictures though. The water was a little cold at first and I wasn't sure I would like it, but then I got used to it and had so much fun. Friday night my parents had plans for some sort of rehearsal dinner or something. I stayed with my grandparents. Saturday was Aunt Emily and Uncle Mike's wedding. It was so pretty and so much fun. Aunt Emily looked like a princess. I was good at the ceremony up until the organ played "Here comes the Bride," that scared me. Mommy had to walk outside with me. I then spit up on my pretty dress and had to get cleaned up. We were the first people to see the new Dr. and Mrs. Michael Adkins though. By the time the reception started, I was getting a little tired. I did get a dance in with Uncle Wally and Daddy before my grandparents took me to go get a nap. Today I am just resting from all the activites of the weekend.


All dressed up family pictures



Chillin in my new float before going to the pool
Out in the sun


I liked Mommy holding me better than being in the float

No comments: