Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day Daddy!!!
Today was so much fun visiting all my grandparents. Mommy worked last night, so Dad and I spent the morning together while Mom got a short nap. Yesterday evening my grandparents kept me while Dad went out with some friends. Thursday and Friday I was at the hospital most of the time with my grandpa. He did great with his surgery and was so happy that I was there to help make him feel better. Mommy said I was an angel, being up at the hospital all day and behaving myself. I got to meet several of my mommy's friends at work. They were all very nice and thought I looked like a big girl. Mom weighed me while we were at the hospital and I weighed 16lb 5oz with clothes and a diaper on. It must be all that yummy food! Well, I guess that is about all I have been up too. I am now just looking forward to Uncle Mike and Aunt Emily's wedding this weekend.


Me and Daddy

Love my new jumper

Just a close-up

Daddy, Mommy and me

Napping in Mommy's arms with my blanky/cloth diaper

My grandparents and me

1 comment:

Holly said...

Glad things went well with your Dad. I'm sure I'll see you at work this week. Sorry I missed you Saturday night, Gavin was sick.