Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just wanted to give everyone a little update. I went to the Doctor today for my 6 month checkup. I now weigh 16lb 8oz and I am 27in long. That puts me in the 50th percentile for weight and 90th for height. Mommy and Daddy don't know where I am getting my height from. They also started me on some vitamins that don't smell or taste very good. They told me I am like my mommy, and one of my blood levels or something is a little low. Once I get a little bigger I can take flinstone vitamins and they said those are yummy. :) Before my doctor's appointment, I spent the day with my grandparents while mommy cleaned our house. I had fun, but my mommy said she worked really hard. The house smelled wonderful when I got home. Well I guess that is about it. Have a great weekend.

No comments: