Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mom had to work this weekend, so it was a Daddy and me weekend. Saturday, He took me to my Great-great-grandmother's house . I had so much fun with everyone and Daddy said I was very well-behaved. My mom will have to get some pictures from my grandmother. Today, Mommy and I went and met Grandma for lunch and ran some errands. They got me a new highchair cover. I got to sit in the big highchair at lunch for the first time. I liked sitting in it better then my carseat, and Mom said I acted much better than I have been. It is nice to be able to see everything. We then went to Pottery Barn Kids and I really liked the little chair they have there, it was just my size. Maybe I will get one of my own one day. Tomorrow, I think Mommy said we are just having a PJ day. Those days are nice sometimes. Thursday, my poor Pawpaw is having surgery. We will be at the hospital most of the day with him. Mom said I needed to be on my best behavior. Pawpaw wants me there when he wakes up, and also some people will be coming to see him and they want to see me too. Mom said that we may also go by and see some of her friends at work. What a long day, I guess thats why we will be resting tomorrow.
Me in my big girl highchair!Just my size chair.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

What a sweet pretty little "big" girl. See you Thursday, and I hope everything goes well with Paw Paw!

Holly said...

So sweet! Hope things go well with your dad tomorrow.