Saturday, May 3, 2008

This has been a very busy week. Dad had finals all week. I ended up staying at my grandparents house monday night while Mom worked and Dad studied. Tuesday Mom took a quick nap and then we went to lunch with some friends from her work. I got to see Gavin who is about a year older then me. I can't wait to be able to eat table food and walk around like him, then I will keep my parents really busy. After lunch we went shopping with Grandma at Babies'R'Us and got me some more food, YUMMY. Mom had to work again Wednesday and Thursday. Dad had his last final Wednesday, and Thursday was his Birthday. Happy Birthday Daddy!! We spent the whole day together while Mommy got some sleep. Friday Mom and Dad wanted to celebrate Dad's birthday but our dryer broke so we had to first go shopping for a new dryer. Then they dropped me off at Grandma's while they went on something called a date. They said they had fun but missed me and I missed them too. Today we mostly just hung out at the house and waited for the dryer to come. We did go to dinner with Uncle Wally, Uncle Mike, and Aunt Emily tonight. Tomorrow is Uncle Brent's Birthday. Happy Birthday!! We are going to my other granparent's house tomorrow to celebrate both birthdays. What an end to a busy week.

I really like my new toy!

Trying to see what Mom is cooking while Dad Studies


No comments: