Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I am loving my cereal and oatmeal. I got my first taste of green beans last night. I wasn't so sure about them a first, but it turns out they are pretty good. Mom and Dad just can't get the food to my mouth fast enough. They did put together a new toy for my that my great grandmother gave me. It is a little big for me, but is a lot of fun and I know will be even more fun once I grow into it. I am looking forward to this weekend when my great uncle and some family friends come to visit.

My new toy




Sitting up well with some help form my boppy

Lots of drool

4 comments:

Holly said...

Gavin wants to know when Brooklyn is available for another lunch date. And tell her not to worry, he will wear his AU hat for her!

Holly said...

We are available for lunch either Monday or Tuesday. Let me know if either of these would work for you.
Holly

Sheila said...

Brooklyn, you know what your daddy would say if he heard you were "dating" an AUBURN fan. Have fun anyway! Do you need anything from Disney World? I'll give Mickey a hug from you and Gavin too!

Holly said...

Sounds good, just let me know.