Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I had a very busy and fun weekend. Friday night I went to a shower for Aunt Emily and Uncle Mike. Half way through I got tired and went to my grandparents house to take a nap. Saturday I turned 5 months old. Mommy and I went to a wedding for the daughter of one of her friends from work. The bride was so pretty and looked like a princess. It was fun to see some of Mommy's friends. I really enjoyed meeting Ella, the granddaughter of my mom's friend Debbie. She was funny and I liked watching her dance. Mommy then had to go to work late that night. We went to Grandma and Pawpaw's house Sunday so Mommy could sleep while Dad had class. I thought it was crazy that Daddy had to go to class on a Sunday. Tonight we all went to dinner with a bunch of friends. My parent's friend Diana was in town from D.C. so everyone got together to see her. We had a great time.



Me with Mrs. Darlene

Me with Mrs. Sheila
Miss Ella dancing






No comments: