Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Mommy!! Daddy tried to take Mommy to a nice dinner last night and I went with them. I have now learned how to yell and find it funny so we had to leave dinner early. Not exactly what my parents had in mind when they were wanting a nice dinner. I kinda have been yelling a good bit this weekend and not eating as well. Mom and Dad are hoping that it is all because of teething, but I guess we will see. On a happier note, I can now wear clips and bows in my hair, and my Mommy is very excited. Of course, I will most likely learn how to rip everything out of my hair soon, so this may not last long.

Some pics with my hair clip


My dress I wore for Mother's Day. My Daddy doesn't like it when I lift it up and show my tummy


1 comment:

Holly said...

Sounds like your dinner was as pleasant as my Mother's Day dinner was. Just wait until she is 15 months old - they only get louder and more active!!