Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tea Party

A new friend in my class at school invited me to her birthday party. Her name is Lauren like Mommy's name, but everyone calls her Lulu. Her birthday party was a very elegant tea party. I had a great time and it was fun getting to know Lulu better.


We got to get all dressed up! Notice my hat, gloves, and boa. E-Maw had to find some old hats for me to choose from. This was mine and Mommy's favorite.


The party was very nicely decorated.


All the girls had a ton of fun.

There were bubbles


We all got to drink from real tea cups

Even Cinderella came to the party!




After dancing, learning how to do a princess wave, and balloon characters, Cinderella painted my face.



This was such a fun party. On our way home, I was asking Mommy all sorts of questions about Cinderella and how she got to the party. I said, "Doesn't Cinderella live in her castle?" Mommy said yes, so then I asked if her Castle was here. Mommy said no, so then I asked if Cinderella had to ride on a plane to come to the party. Mommy said probably so and that we will get to go see her castle in a couple of months. I can't wait to go to Disney!

No comments: