Friday, September 9, 2011

Back to Ballet

I am so excited that dance class has finally started back. I have Mrs. Beth again!!! Love her! I also have several friends in my class. Claire, Ella, and Caroline will all be dancing with me and I am sure I will also make some new friends. We were running a few minutes late to the first class, when I got there all my friends yelled hey to me. It kinda disrupted the class but made me feel very welcome. Mommy said she was shocked to see that this year I am one of the "big" girls in the class. Last year I was one of the smallest. She said she couldn't believe how big I have gotten and how grown up I seem after just one year. Mrs. Beth even commented on me being grown up. It is going to be a great year! Can't wait to see what songs we will be dancing to and what our costumes will look like.




I remember 1st position


Here is a comparison picture to see how I have grown.







Me and my friends minus Ella

No comments: