Monday, September 12, 2011

Fun in the sun!

We went to the beach this past weekend! We went for Tony and Terra's Wedding, but went down a couple of days early to enjoy the beach some. I loved it! I rode down with Lolli, Pop, and Cooka. They said I was very good in the car. Mom and Dad came down a little later after work. By the time they got there I was so pumped up and excited. I gave them a very enthusiastic tour of our spectacular condo. Mommy wishes she would have video taped how incredibly happy/excited I was. It was a great weekend! The weather was perfect and we did so many fun things. Can't wait to go back!




Daddy wrote my name in the sand



We went crab hunting and found some really funny small crabs



We saw some dolphins from our condo



Me, Lolli, and Pop playing in the sand





Up to my ankles is a far into the ocean that I would go





Loved my little chair with attached umbrella. It is just my size.



I made a friend at the beach. His name is Draven. We played so well together. He got really upset when I had to go in. He kept saying "it is not ok, really not ok" and then said "I guess I just won't have any friends anymore." He really knew how to make everyone feel bad.



We had huge holes to play in



I pretended it was my shower



We worked together to fetch water in a bucket





Me and Daddy in the shark's mouth



Me and Cooka in the purple octopus

No comments: